How to Install Splash Guard
Watch the installation steps needed for our Magic Splash Guard.
Follow directions carefully for proper adhesion. Use only per label directions.
1. Thoroughly clean tub & wall areas prior to application. Surfaces must be free of all soap film and residue. Wipe dry.
2. As a final preparation, clean surfaces with rubbing alcohol to remove any remaining residue. Allow surfaces to dry completely before applying the splash guard.
1. Splash guard base should be positioned near the center of the horizontal tub edge. The Splash Guard can be used on either side of the tub. When positioning the splash guard on the wall, avoid any vertical grout lines in tile or seams in tub surround that may prevent proper adhesion.
2. Remove any excess caulk from tub and wall joint that may prevent the guard from resting flush against the wall.
3. Separate the base piece from the splash guard. Remove the backing paper from the base piece and install centered within the horizontal edge of the tub and flush against the wall.
4. Remove the backing paper from splash guard. Align splash guard onto the base piece and slide until flush with the wall. To ensure proper adhesion, apply pressure to the vertical edge of the splash guard making certain it is flush against the wall. Shower may be used immediately after installation.