Disinfectant Electronic Wipes - 30 count
Weiman Disinfectant Electronic Wipes disinfect and safely clean valuable electronics and screens. This formula dries quickly while leaving a clean, clear surface.
Size: 30 count
- NEW DISINFECTING FORMULA: Our new and improved formula keeps your devices clean and kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- CLEANS FINGERPRINTS & DIRT: Quickly and conveniently wipe away dirt, grime and dust. It also eliminates fingerprints, lint and grease for a spectacular shine.
- SCRATCH-FREE FORMULA: Designed to deliver a brilliant, streak-free finish that doesn't scratch or harm surfaces.
- EASY USE: From your home office to your family room, Weiman Electronic Wipes make it easy to keep all your electronic devices clean and sanitary. Just wipe and let air dry.
- FOR USE ON: Hard, non-porous surfaces such as telephones, computers, keyboards, touchpads, televisions, appliances and more.
EPA Registration No: 6836-336-1130
To open package: Remove cover. Pull up wipe corner from center of roll. Thread through hole in the cover. Replace cover. Open center cap on cover to remove wipe. When not in use, close center cap to prevent moisture loss.
Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling
Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. This is not a baby wipe. Do not flush in toilet. For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use. This product will not harm most surfaces: including acrylic, sealed fiberglass and vinyl. Do not use on unpainted wood. Not recommended for unpainted wood, natural marble or brass.
TO CLEAN AND DEODORIZE: Wipe surface with wipe. Let air dry. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush in tollet.
TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT: Wipe hard, nonporous surface with wipe until surface is visibly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 4 minutes. Let air dry. If surfaces are visibly dirty, clean first with another wipe before disinfecting. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush in toilet. Rinse food contact surfaces with clean, potable water after disinfecting. Do not use to disinfect dishes, glassware or utensils.
How long do I have until these dry out?
We recommend using the wipes within 2 years if the canister is unopened. Once the product is opened it's best to use the wipes within 3-6 months.
What is the fragrance of this product?
This product has no fragrance.